You must have come across QuickBooks Error 61 while downloading, printing, adjusting, opening an account, deleting, or simply if hardware breaks down. There are a number of reasons due to which you might fall prey to this error. They are listed below:
· The QuickBooks company file is corrupted or damaged
· There has been a malware attack on QuickBooks
· .TLG or.ND file has gotten corrupted
· You deleted an important framework or registry page by mistake
· Your bank has assigned you a different credit card or account number
No matter what the reason is behind QuickBooks Error 61, you can take care of it all by yourself. Get in touch with us to know how to fix it.